...

5/31/13

Goodbye May

May 2013

Where did the month go? It felt as if May went by so quickly... but it was a great month. Fun birthday celebrations and lots of cake (maybe too much). The weather has been great around here and plenty of plants are blooming in the garden, so I got to enjoy fresh flower in the house too. The fruits and veggies from the garden are doing great and we did get to enjoy some already. Even though we don't expect a big yield this year since we are re-configuring our planting beds, we savor every bit that we get.
  
Good bye May... now I'm really looking forward to June and the summer weather. 
I hope you had a great May too! 

XX
Martha.

5 comments:

  1. I love these calendar makes - gorgeous May and here's to a wonderful summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Annabella, these calendar recaps are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful month, love your calendars, how do you do them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!